A Shoc Beverage, LLC
- USE OF WEBSITE
- Eligibility: Use of this website is void where prohibited. By using ashoc.com, you represent and warrant that: (i) all registration information you submit, if any, is truthful and accurate; (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (iii) your use of ashoc.comdoes not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (iv) you are either more than 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this TOS. You affirm that you are over the age of 13, as ashoc.comis not intended for children under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections may be available online. Please note that the Company does not endorse or support any of the products or services identified on such sites.
- Prohibited Conduct: In your use of the Website, you may not: (i) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party; (ii) disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Website or any websites linked to the Website; (iii) interfere with or damage the Website or otherwise circumvent the security features of the Website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information, or similar methods or technology; (iv) impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) us, or use a false identity; (v) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website; (vi) engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam," chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited solicitation; (vii) collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users or the Website without their or our express written consent; (viii) submit false or misleading or inappropriate or disparaging or violent or harassing or obscene or otherwise objectionable information or comments; (ix) violate any law, rule, or regulation or using the Website or its content for any unlawful or improper purpose; (x) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party's ability to use or enjoy the Website; or (xi) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this TOS.
- License and Restrictions: Content on the website is provided to you "as is" for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without our prior written consent, except for the limited, revocable, nonsublicenseable license to reproduce and display the content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the website. You acknowledge that the Company will retain ownership of our intellectual property rights and you will not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TOS or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit or sublicense materials or content available on the Web Site, except as expressly set forth in this TOS.
- USER CONTENT
The Company may now or in the future permit the submission of text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials by you (hereinafter referred to as "User Content") and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such User Content.
- License: By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on or to the Website, you hereby grant Company a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and sublicense such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
- Accuracy: Company attempts to ensure that the information on the Website is complete and accurate; however, this information may contain typographical errors, outdated or misdirected website links as well as other errors or inaccuracies that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, or availability. Company assumes no responsibility for such errors and omissions and reserves the right to: (i) revoke any offer stated on the Website; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; and (iii) make changes at any time without notice to content, promotions, product descriptions or specifications, or other information on the Website.
- Comments: All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit or offer to Company in connection with your use of the Website (collectively, "Comments") will become the exclusive property of the Company. You grant the Company and its affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Comments, if they so choose. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. You will, at our cost, execute any documents to effect, record, or perfect such assignment. Thus, Company will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You should not submit any Comments to Company if you do not wish to assign such rights to Company. Company are and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from Comments you supply. Accordingly, if you provide to us any Comments, whether related to the Website or otherwise, you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Comments are not confidential, and that your provision of such feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place the Company under any fiduciary or other obligation to you.
- Objectionable Content: Company does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content that you post. We will not be liable for any damage or harm resulting from any content or your interactions with other users of the Website. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Website and take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of the Website may consider to be obscene, disrespectful, lewd, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (including, without limitation, because it violates this TOS).
- Security: Company employs measures designed to ensure the security of the Website but make no guarantees in this regard.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Trademarks: ADRENALINE SHOC and ASHOC are trademarks registered and owned by the Company. Related as well as unrelated design marks, word marks and other trademarks and service marks and copyrights on the Website are owned by the Company. Page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress owned by Company. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, service marks, copyrights, word marks or trade names without the express written consent of the Company. Nothing contained on the Website shall be interpreted or construed as granting you a license or a right to use any trademarks, copyrights, intellectual property or content displayed on the Website.
- Copyright: All materials on the Website, including without limitation, logos, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are either owned by Company or are the property of our vendors, licensors or other partners. You may not use such materials without permission. ©A SHOC BEVERAGE, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The Intellectual Property Rights of Others: (a) In connection with User Content, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant to us all of the license rights granted under this TOS; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate or impersonates another person. (b) We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. (c) We do not permit copyright infringing activities and/or infringement of intellectual property rights on the website, and we will remove all User Content if properly notified that such User Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove User Content without prior notice. We may terminate user privileges of any user that repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. We further reserve the right to decide whether User Content is appropriate and complies with this TOS for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law including, without limitation, pornography, and/or obscene or defamatory material. We may remove such User Content and/or terminate a user's access for uploading such material in violation of this TOS, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. (d) If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works are covered by this Notice you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the website. Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: "I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use)." "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed." Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent: Jeffrey. A. Smith at Millen, White, Zelano & Branigan 2200 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 1400 Arlington, VA 22201 (phone: (703) 243-6333; e-mail: email@example.com). While the Company will consider all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney. Alternative Names: You may wish to search for the Company's Designated Copyright Agent in the Copyright Office's online directory of agents. The Company has made every attempt to provide all names that the public would be likely to use to search for the Company's Designated Copyright Agent. They are as follows: A SHOC BEVERAGE, LLC, ADRENALINE SHOC, ASHOC, and ashoc.com."
- Linking and Framing: You may not deep link to portions of the Website, or frame, inline link, or similarly display any of Company property, including, without limitation, the Website. You may not use any Company logos or other trademarks as part of a link without express written consent of the Company.
DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Domestic Use/Export Restriction: Company controls the Website from our Company offices within the United States of America. Company makes no representation that the Website or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Website) are appropriate or available or intended for use in other locations. Users who access the Website from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the Website may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
- Arbitration: All disputes arising out of, or relating to, this TOS (including its formation, performance or alleged breach) or your use of the Website will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Los Angeles, California before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this TOS will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this TOS, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company will have the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California to enforce this TOS or prevent an infringement of a third party's rights. In the event equitable relief is sought, each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of such court.
- Force Majeure: Company will not be liable for failing to perform under this TOS because of any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, a labor disturbance, an Internet outage or disruption of service, a communications outage, failure by a service provider to perform, fire, terrorism, natural disaster or war.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS: BY ENTERING INTO THIS TOS, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS TOS MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
- Changes to the Website: Company may, in the sole discretion of the Company, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Website, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice to you, and Company will not be liable for doing so
- Limitation of Actions: You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the Website, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
- Access to the Website: Company will have the right to immediately terminate your access to the Website if Company reasonably believes you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this TOS. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination. If your access to the Website is terminated, Company reserves the right to exercise whatever means Company may deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider. In such event and with respect to any use of the site on a mobile device, you must immediately remove the site from your mobile device, including all component parts. This TOS will survive indefinitely unless and until Company chooses to terminate it. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you.
- Integration: This TOS contains the entire understanding between you and Company regarding the use of the Website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and the Company relating thereto.
- Assignment: This TOS, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but are freely assignable by us without restriction.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its directors, members, managers, officers, employees, consultants, representatives, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, costs and/or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from and related to: your use of the Website; any material you transmit using the Website; or your violation, breach or alleged violation or breach of these TOS.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF AND ALL DAMAGES OR LOSS FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE. WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, ITS USE, ANY INFORMATION ON IT: (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (vi) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH OTHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU CHOOSE USE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THIS TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- PRODUCTS: ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COMPANY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION OR USE, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.
- HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION: COMPANY PROVIDES INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT MEANT OR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A DOCTOR, CERTIFIED NUTRITIONIST OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DETERMINING WHETHER IT IS HEALTHY OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU TO CONSUME THE PRODUCTS OR PROVIDE THEM TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION PRIOR TO USE.
- DISCLAIMER OF FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT REFLECT THE COMPANY'S CURRENT EXPECTATION REGARDING FUTURE EVENTS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. ACTUAL DEVELOPMENTS OR RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED AND DEPEND ON A NUMBER OF FACTORS, SOME OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY.
- EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES: COMPANY, OUR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS. MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE PRODUCTS) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
7. Miscellaneous: This TOS will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard for conflict of law principles. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under this TOS will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under this TOS. You are an independent contractor, and NO agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this TOS. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this TOS will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this TOS, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
Effective Date: October 2019
Collection, Use and Processing of Personal Data.
How You Agree To The Policy.
This Policy is a part of and subject to the Terms Of Service ("TOS"). Accordingly, when you visit the Website, including without limitation to, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you automatically agree that you have read, understand, and agree that the Company can collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable at all with any part of this Policy, you should not use the Website.
When We Disclose Personal Information Without Your Consent.
Except as provided below, the Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. (The Company will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates.) The Company will only share personal information with affiliates in order to process fulfillment of consumer sweepstake award packages or similar promotional prizes or related to orders. The Company does not sell or exchange customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, the Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
Disclosure to Successors. The Company may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a third party that is seeking to acquire the Company.
Third-Party Service Providers. The Company may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide or maintain the Website, including, without limitation, website hosting and shipping partners, or other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, administering contests, promotions or referral programs, processing payments, packing, shipping or delivering products, or providing our services. The Company requires by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Other Disclosure. The Company will disclose your personal information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena, court order, or judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website). We do not collect or process any data regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, genetic or biometric data, health or mortality, sex life or sexual orientation unless required to by law such as in the event of a court case.
How the Company Protects Personal Information.
Whenever the Company obtains your personal information, the Company will implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While the Company will use such efforts, the Company cannot and will not act as insurers or guarantors of the security of your personal information. Therefore, the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond the reasonable control of the Company. By using the Website or providing information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Website or sending a message.
Children's Personal Information. Our Websites are general audience sites and the Company is not targeting the Website to children, and the Company does not knowingly collect contact information from children under the age of 13. By using this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Website. If you are under the age of 13, please do not email the Company, contact the Company, attempt to use the Website, submit information to the Website, or ask the Company to email you. If you are under the age of 18 but over the age of 13, it is recommended that you make every effort to gain permission from a parent or guardian before you email, contact, attempt to use the Website or otherwise attempt to communicate with the Company, submit information to the Website, or otherwise ask the Company to email you.
Links to Other Websites.
Opt In Registration.
In order to use the Website, you are not required to register but you may have the option to fill out certain registration forms. While filling out these forms you may be required to give contact information (such as name and email address). The Company may use this information to contact you about certain services on the Website in which you have expressed interest. If you fill out these forms you may receive newsletters, special offers and promotional information on Company products and events. If you sign up for Company consumer sweepstakes or place orders the Company may collect shipping and contact information. This information will only be used to process your sweepstakes entry or orders and will not be shared with third parties other than as required to process potential prize fulfillment or the transaction. You may also receive newsletters and special offers on A Shoc Beverage, LLC products. The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on A Shoc Beverage, LLC Website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
The Company and its affiliates, licensors and content providers are the owners of all the trademarks used on the Company websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos and identifying marks without the express written consent of the Company.
Changes to this Privacy Statement.
If the Company decides to change the Policy, the Company will post those changes to this privacy statement and other places considered appropriate so that you are aware of what information is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances, if any, the Company may disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our home page.
California Privacy Rights.
California law may permit residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may request this information once per calendar year by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website is based in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other region with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information, you expressly consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy while acknowledging that privacy laws in the United States may be different, and in some cases, less protective, than those in effect in your jurisdiction.
Users in the European Union (the “EEA”) and Switzerland. If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, the following information applies.
- Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing: As explained above, we process personal data in various ways depending upon your use of our Site. We process Personal Information on any or all of the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide services; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
- Right to lodge a complaint: Users that reside in the EEA or Switzerland have the right pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here [link: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en].
- Transfers: Information we collect may be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates or subcontractors maintain facilities. We will ensure that transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards as described in Article 46 of the GDPR.
- Individual Rights: If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you are entitled to the following rights. Please note: In order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with personal data prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
- The right to request data erasure. You have the right to have your data erased from our Sites if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists, or you believe your fundamental rights to data privacy and protection outweigh our legitimate interest in continuing the processing.
- The right to restrict or object to our processing. You have the right to restrict or object to our processing if we are processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest as an exercise of official authority (including profiling); using your data for direct marketing (including profiling); or processing your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact Privacy Compliance at CALL: 949-490-1612WRITE: A Shoc Beverage, 844 Production Place Newport Beach CA 92663 EMAIL: email@example.com.
We urge you to also carefully read our “Terms of Service” for more information on the use of our Website.